Thursday, February 4, 2016

A Gift Set

Happy thursday dear blog readers
and a warm welcome to new followers.
Thanks for joining my blog :-)
I have been a bit busy with renovating lately,
but now I'm finally done with this gift set . . :)
I have altered a wooden letter ( L for Love :) and made a gift box.
Really enjoyed so much creating this set :-)










Materials used:
A wooden painted Letter
Papers from Graphic 45, Prima and myself
Flowers, Feathers, Ribbons and Seam binding
Butterflies from Websters PG
Images from myself
Computer generated sentiments 












Have a lovely weekend!
I'll pop by your blogs asap.
See you :)
~Inger~
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS :)

11 comments:

Dorthe said...

Sikke et helt fantastisk smukt gavesæt.
Fyldt med mange lækre detaljer - og så i de smukkeste farver.
Rigtig god weekend til dig.
Knus Dorthe

Marjanne said...

Hi Inger, how sweet, how beautiful, how springy... I love it! Just awesome!

Kort og Søm said...

Nydelig laget :)
Ha en fin helg,
klem Fredrikke

Patty O'Malley said...

What a pretty set, Inger! Love it!

Kirsten F. Eriksen said...

Det ser bare så smukt ud. Jeg er meget begejstret for dine små citater, som altid er i så flotte rammer. God weekend.

Ellen said...

This is si loveley and sweet...love it!
Xx Ellen

Winkel's Crazy Ideas said...

That is so very lovely! Will make a wonderful gift to someone special. Blessings, Pam

Doris said...

Hello Inger ,
What a beautiful creation !! 💕
I love it so wonderful ..
Greetings Doris

pinky said...

Wow Inger your projects are absolutely stunning, I can only imagine how beautiful they must be in real life.

Sivic said...

Nydelig!

Nana and Papa said...

Wish I could see this in person. So beautifully done. Thank you so much for sharing it with me. Have a wonderful day.
Barb