Friday, December 4, 2015

A few of my Instagram Photos

Hi dear followers and blog readers :-)
Time flies, already december and I haven't had time
for my blog lately, SORRY.
So much going on this month :)
I'm planning on sharing some gift tags and christmas
gift wrapping with you asap.
Starting making gift tags in the weekend.
In the mean time I thought I would share a few 
of my Instagram pictures . . :-)

 December Wishes

The first sunday of Advent

November Collage

Christmas Card in the making

October Collage

October Rose

This book . . After You by Jojo Moyes. Love it!
Love all her books :-)

Thanks for stoppping by today.
Have a lovely weekend!
See you :)
~Inger~
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS :)

11 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful images, Inger!

Mihaela said...

Awesome winter images, love them!!!
Greetings,
Mihaela

Jackie said...

They are all so beautiful Inger :o)
Jackie xx

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot said...

It all looks lovely.
Hugs Miranda

Samra Leshinski said...

Gorgeous displays of heavenly beautiful makes!
Hugs
Samra

-Aneta- said...

Hello Inger and happy December :)I love your style and I can´t wait to see more goodies and projects from you! I hope you're feeling well. xoxo Aneta

Jytte said...

Hej Inger

Sikke smukke og inspirerende fotos! Din stil er næsten eventyrlig smuk!

Rigtig glædelig december.

Klem Jytte :)

Marjanne said...

This looks all so awesome! I wish you a lovely december!

Kort og Søm said...

Så mange fine bilder,
klem Fredrikke

pinky said...

Stunning images, your photography is amazing, you have such an eye for details Inger.

Winkel's Crazy Ideas said...

Such really lovely pictures, lots of warmth and inspiration in them. Wishing you a lovely weekend, from Pam in Norway