Tuesday, November 10, 2015

A Very Merry Christmas

Hello and happy tuesday :-)
A warm welcome to new followers as well.
Thanks for joining my blog :)
Sorry it has been awhile since I've been blogging.
I'm a bit behind with my christmas crafting due to an inflammation
in my shoulder and arm.
That's how my life is very often though  . . ;)
Anyway . . today I'm sharing a new christmas card with you.
It's so nice crafting christmas stuff! :-)





Materials used:
Bazzill white, Patterned paper Inger Harding
Images from Inger Harding, computer generated sentiment
Flowers from Prima and Petaloo
Lace, Seam binding and Ribbon
Punched Snowflakes and Stars, Pearls





Thanks for stopping by!
If you want to follow me on Instagram I'm @ingerharding :)
Have a creative and lovely week.
See you :-)
~Inger~
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS :)

13 comments:

Joanna said...

Beautiful card Inger. Loving all details.

Winkel's Crazy Ideas said...

You do make such beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing this beautiful Christmas one. Hope your shoulder and arm are much better. Blessings, Pam in Norway x

Samra Leshinski said...

Dear Inger, I am so happy to see you craft again! I hope your shoulder and arm are OK now. Your card is simply breathtaking as usual! Thank you for the inspiration:) I am looking forward to your next project.
Hugs:)
Samra

-Aneta- said...

Hello Dear Inger :) Visiting you here is always like christmas for me ! Magical card you have made my friend!!! I'm glad that you were able to follow my blog :) xoxo Aneta

Patty O'Malley said...

Oh, what a pretty card, Inger! I do hope you feel better soon.

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card Inger :o)
Jackie xx

Judy Corner said...

Beautifu card Inger Judy x

Stempelhexe said...

Hallo Inger,

eine ganz wundervolle Weihnachtskarte ist das geworden.

LG
Ulla

pinky said...

Perfectly beautiful card Inger, love all your eye catching layers and beautiful flowers. Hope you feel better soon. x

Gitte said...

Super flot kort.

Marlies said...

Hi Inger, nice to see you back in blogland again. I hope your shoulder is better. Your Christmas card is gorgeous, ful of romantic details and embelishments. Beautiful made. Marlies x

Jytte said...

Yndigt julekort! Håber din skulder og arm har det bedre. Fortsat god bedring.

Klem :)

Sophie said...

Guten Morgen...
Das ist eine wunderschöne Karte, sehr fein und elegant.

herzlichst Sophie