Friday, October 2, 2015

B O O . . . It's October . .

Hi there and happy friday :-)
Hope you all are well and having a lovely time into the weekend.
It's so nice to be back blogging and crafting! :-)
Time flies, autumn is here . . and I really love this time of the year.
After have been ill for such a long time I needed some rich colors
in my crafting today. Good energy . . :-)
Since we're in october, I did a Halloween Set with a tag card,
lollipop card and a treat bag.
Hope you like! :)

I'm entering my Halloween Set into:
# Halloween With Crafty Calendar Challenge













Materials used:
Cardstock in various colors, Patterned paper
Paper Doilies, white Paper bag
Straws, Twine, Button
Computer generated sentiments
Images from The Graphics Fairy and Pinterest












Thanks for stoppping by today.
Have a lovely weekend!
See you :-)
~Inger~
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS :)

14 comments:

Samra Leshinski said...

Inger, I am so glad to hear you are feeling better and so happy to see you craft again! :) I love your Halloween set! It is fun and so beautiful! Have a great weekend!
Hugs :)

Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Joanna said...

Love the colors. They are so different from Haloween colors. Looks great. I like it a lot.
Happy to hear you are feeling better.
Joanna

Patty O'Malley said...

Well, first of all, I am so glad to see you back here, Inger! I love this beautiful Halloween set you created.

Winkel's Crazy Ideas said...

So very glad you are feeling better! Your Halloween set is adorable, I really love it. Blessings, Pam in Norway x

Jackie said...

It's so good to see you Inger and to hear that you are feeling much better...hugs
What a wonderful matching set :o)
Jackie xx

Ageeth Holster said...

Hi inger its nice to hear and see from you, hope you are doing fine.
Live your set.
Ageeth xx

-Aneta- said...

I'm so happy to see you back Inger, feeling better and crafting again :) I love your Halloween projects! xoxo Aneta

Sue said...

Fabulous Halloween set Inger!! thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue J xx

Birgitte said...

Så fint og forseggjort med alle detaljene!

pinky said...

Great to see you crafting again and what an amazing project. I just love it Inger.

Jytte said...

Hej Inger,
godt at læse, at du har det bedre. Sikke et halloween-sæt, du har lavet. Sødt og i smukke farver!

Klem Jytte :)

Marjanne said...

I amm happy to read you feel better! and your creations are just fantastic!! Love, Marjanne

Marjanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jo said...

Amazing Halloween creations.....that tag is my favourite! Thanks so much for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
hugs Jo x