Thursday, August 27, 2015

It wasn't that easy . .

Hello dear blog readers and happy thursday :-)
Such a  l o n g  time since my previous post! I'm sorry about that.
As I told you in may I have had some really painful health issues.
I thought I got the right medication,
but it wasn't that easy . .
I did not tolerate the medication . .

I now started to feel like living in a nightmare of pain.
This pain actually started after a tooth extraction in february.
After 2 months I was diagnosed with neuropathic facial pain.
Never heard of this ever!
In july I started on a new medication, and very slowly
I started to feel a little bit better. Now I'm really optimistic
and I hope to be fully recovered in a while :-)
Just wanted to let you know :)
I'm also optimistic about starting crafting again! Yay :o)

In the meantime I have this free image for you to use in your crafting.
(I haven't found any copyright for this image)




Have a nice and happy weekend everyone!
Hope to see you again soon :-)
~Inger~
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS :-)

14 comments:

Танюша said...

Какая нежная красота! Спасибо!

Chrissy said...

So sorry you have had such a hard time Inger...hope you are on the high road of recovery now...take care..and thank you for the lovely picture..will make a lovely Mothers day card..

luv CHRISSYxx

Gerta said...

Get well!!!

Samra Leshinski said...

So sorry to hear about your health issues Inger! I truly hope you will recover soon!Take care!
Hugs :)

Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Winkel's Crazy Ideas said...

I am so very sorry to hear that you have been in so much pain and so thankful that things now are going in the right direction! Thank you for the really lovely image to print out. It's beautiful! Blessings, Pam in Norway

Patty O'Malley said...

I hope you are much better very soon, Inger!

Jackie said...

So good to see you Inger, I hope you are well on the road to recovery now...hugs
A beautiful image, thank you for sharing :o)
Jackie xx

Kirsten F. Eriksen said...

Jeg er ked af at høre om de helbredsproblemer,som du har haft, men håber meget for dig, at der nu er fundet den rigtige medicin, som kan hjælpe dig af med de problemer, du har. Det må ekstra svært ikke at kunne gøre de ting man gerne vil.
At du alligevel har overskud til at tænke på at kunne glæde os andre - ja det er en stor gave at have. Jeg vil glæde mig til at bruge billedet. Ønsker dig fortsat god bedring.

Ageeth Holster said...

Wish you all the best inger I know what pain can do and hope you will be better very soon.
Hugs Ageeth

Kort og Søm said...

God bedring,
og god helg :)

Pop's Cards said...

I really sympathise with you sweetie, I have a cracked tooth but not being able to leave the house means I cannot go to dentist, so just suffer with pain, there is nothing worse than toothache, I hope you continue to feel better hugs Pops x

Jytte said...

Godt at høre, at du har det bedre, Inger. Det lyder som en hård omgang.
Fortsat god bedring - og 1000 tak for det smukke motiv.

Klem :)

pinky said...

So sorry to hear you have been having such a terrible time Inger and I really hope by now the pain has subsided and you are beginning to feel like yourself again. Many hugs
Pinky

Judy Corner said...

Love this image Inger. Thank you. Oh my! I love your recent work too. A huge thank you for your lovely comment on my Blog today. And huge commiserations to you to hear that medication reacted to you. this happens to me every time. Medication has a lot to answer for and can be a nightmare.

Judy x