Friday, May 22, 2015

Long time no see

Hello and happy friday :)
Long time no see . . I'm sorry I have been absent from my blog
for such a long time.
I have had some totaly unexpected painful health issues 
to cope with over the last 3 months.
Life is as usual full of tough challenges . . :o
Seems like I now finally have got the right medication,
so hopefully I'm soon on my way back in blogland.
Just wanted to let you know :)
I'm so looking forward to start crafting again and
 I hope to have new paper crafting projects to share soon! :-)
 
Until then - have a lovely weekend!
See you :)
~Inger~

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS :)
 

15 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

glad they have sorted your meds and welcome back

Samra Leshinski said...

I hope you get well real soon!!! I am glad that you are on the right track :) Looking forward to your future work!

Anneke klerks said...

Beterschap!!!
liefs anneke

Wendy L said...

Glad you feel better, missed your posts, xx

Patty O'Malley said...

So glad you are feeling better, Inger!

Jackie said...

Lovely to "see" you Inger, I hope that your medication works out for you...hugs
Jackie xx

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot said...

Welcome back and I hope the medication works for you.
Hugs Miranda

Ageeth Holster said...

Hi inger i hope that you feel beter very soon, have a nice weekend, Ageeth

Pop's Cards said...

Hope you continue to be healthy and happy again, huggles Pops x

KFE Design said...

Hvor er det godt at høre, at der er fundet en måde til din medicinering, at du kan få hjælp til at tage smerterne. Jeg ønsker dig alt godt og fortsat god bedring

Gitte said...

Rigtig god bedring. Dejligt det går fremad.

-Aneta- said...

Miss you :) Take care my friend !!! xoxo Aneta

Sylvia said...

God bedring Inger:-))
Så bra at du har det bedre nå.

Diane said...

Oh so sorry to hear about you having health issues, hope you feel better soon and can enjoy crafting again.

Hugs Diane

Diane said...

I hope you feel better soon and can enjoy crafting once again.

Hugs Diane