Thursday, March 12, 2015

A Gift Set

Hello and thanks for stopping by :-)
Today I'm sharing a gift set using papers from my new printable collection
 ~Sweet Friend~
I made a tag card and gift box.
View all the papers in my previous blog post 
You can purchase the papers at

Ordering from outside Norway:
Choose NORGE (Norway) as country code when placing your order
 


 The tag card





The Gift Box


Inside the box are the Journaling Cards from this collection



Materials used:
Papers: 
Bazzill White
Patterned papers, images and Journaling Cards from my new collection
~Sweet Friend~
Seam binding, Flowers and paper Doilies




Due to my chronic health issues I've not been able to do everything
I want to at the same time lately.
Such as commenting on your blogs - sorry.
I will be doing this asap! :)
See you
~Inger~
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS :)

16 comments:

Els PAESEN said...

This is such a sweet and delicate gift set Inger. Beautiful!
Take good care of yourself.
Hugs, Els.

Maryann Laursen said...

WAUW Inger hvor er det et smukt gavesæt, du har lavet her. Der er da bestemt en god ven, der bliver ellevild, når det blír modtaget. hvor er det altså flot og så smukt sammensat med dine skønne nye papirer her.

Jackie said...

What a wonderful gift set, so beautiful Inger :o)
Jackie xx

pinky said...

Wow so gorgeous Inger. Love the soft pastel colours and feminine finish.

Deborah Artliff said...

Hi Inger WOW this is absolutely stunning I love everything about this. And the design is wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards– my personal blog}

-Aneta- said...

Hello my dear Inger! I wish you'll get well soon! And your newest collection is just stunning as much as your newest projects! xoxo Aneta

Meretekj said...

LEKKERT!

Patty O'Malley said...

What a pretty tag and box, Inger! The papers are so pretty. I hope you are feeling much better soon.

KFE Design said...

Helt vildt flot.

Inger said...

Deborah A:
Thank you for your kind comment Debs :)
Been trying to leave a comment in your blog, but it didn't work.

Inger xx

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous and lovely giftset!!

Dortesjs said...

waue beautiful and very sweet on box

Margrit said...

Beautiful !!!

Jytte said...

Ooooiiii, Inger!

Ualmindelig smukt! Så lækkert og feminint!

Klem Jytte :)

Tineke van der Linden said...

Wat een schitterende serie papier Inger! Je hebt prachtige creaties ermee gemaakt.
Groetjes Tineke

Stempelhexe said...

Hallo Inger,

ein wunderschönes <set ist das geworden und der Empfänger wird sich darüber sehr freuen.

Liebe Grüsse
Ulla