Friday, January 23, 2015

Valentine Tag Freebie

Hi and happy friday sweet blog readers,
and a warm welcome to new followers as well.
Thanks for joining my blog :)
Just popping in to share a new Valentine freebie that I've made.
You can download the image in full size here.
For personal use only.
 
Currently I'm quite busy with designing new product designs,
so all my creativity is put into that work.
Yesterday I needed a little break from work so I had fun with
designing this freebie for you ;-)
Hope you like.
I'll be back to more regular postings with cards and papercrafts
 as soon as my new product designs is released.
 
Have a lovely weekend everyone!
See you soon :)
♥ Hugs, Inger
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS :)

12 comments:

Ghea said...

Oh this is so lovely thanx
Hugs Ghea

Stempelhexe said...

Das ist wunderschön, thanks for the Freebie.

Hugs
Ulla

pinky said...

Glad to hear you are so busy Inger. This valentine tag is stunning, thanks so much.

Synnøve said...

Så lekkert og nydelig, Inger :) Gleder meg stort til enda flere nyheter, da jeg vet at jeg ikke blir skuffet :)
stor klem

Josephine Cox said...

So beautiful and thank you so much for the tag.

Jackie said...

Wonderful image for a Valentine card, reminds me of the days of my teen years way back in time :o)
Jackie xx

Maryann Laursen said...

Hvor er det dejligt at se, at du er tilbage i det kreative igen Inger, og jeg glæder mig rigtig meget til at se, hvad du har gang i?? Og tusind tak for dette smukke tag her, det er bare super sødt og fint.
Rigtig god week-end til dig også

Patty O'Malley said...

What a pretty Valentine tag! Thank you!

KFE Design said...

Et rigtig smuk tag, som jeg vil glæde mig til at bruge. Det skal blive spændende at se dine nye projekter.

Marjanne said...

Hello inger, thank you for the beautiful freebie! I love it!

-Aneta- said...

Thank you for this beautiful tag Inger <3
Happy weekend ! xoxo Aneta

Wilma Verweij said...

Dear Inger, Thank you very much for the lovely Valentine image.
Love
Wilma