Thursday, November 3, 2011

Freebie - Snowman Digi Stamp

Hi, and happy thursday! :)
Just popping in to tell you I have uploaded
a free digi stamp for you today.
After having questions about this image,
you can now download this coloured version of the snowman
(from my previous freebie blog) :)
You can download the image in high resolution 300dpi
here 
Hope to offer you a new freebie soon as well :)
I'm also very happy about the release of my new christmas angels
for Squigglefly which is coming soon . .!

Have a lovely weekend all.
See you :)
♥ Hugs, Inger
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS :)

10 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

Orlie said...

I love your site!!!! Thank you for the great download. I am now a follower.

Carol said...

Thank you, he's so cute. x

Foxycrafts said...

Such a cutie! Thanks so much for sharing.

Love Joan xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Inger thank you so very much for this download that snowman is such a cutie.
Hugs
Lorraine x

HomeschoolHomestead said...

He is so cute!

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [04 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Carina said...

Hej,Inger!

Varit inne och hämtat tre st freebies från dig.Tackar och bockar för dem alla.De är så söta!

Kram

My Cards said...

So cute! Thank you very much

Nati said...

Wow!!!!This is the most beautiful star, on paper, I have seen, loved it! love the style Vintage, bring something so beautiful and sophisticated.
Congratulations for the good
I like his works are wonderful!
You have the template of this star?
Nati from Brazil
http://natiquill.blogspot.com