Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hello Blog Friends :o)

Hi, hope you've had a wonderful christmas holiday!
Just popping in for a little update :)
I have had a super great Christmas with my family,
a very traditional norwegian celebration.
.........
Nice to be back in blogland as well, although I don't have
anything exciting to show you today ;-)
I have now closed my freebie blog so these images
can no longer be downloaded.
I'm also working on some small changes and a new
layout for my blog . . . not that different though ;)
I will also be changing my blog adress very soon to
......
I want to use my blog for showing a bit more of my
professional work, but also still showing my
paper crafting hobby.
Fortunately you don't have to do anything about
the adress if you are a current follower of my blog!
You'll still be safely placed here in the sidebar! ;)
Looking forward to seeing you all in 2011!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
♥ Hugs, Inger
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND GREETINGS :o)

21 comments:

pinky said...

Sounds like your are going to be busy for a while lol. Look forward to seeing the new look Inger. So glad you had a lovely Christmas. Happy New Year and may you have health and wealth to enjoy it.

Holly said...

I'm glad you had an enjoyable holiday Inger, and I look forward to all you have to show us in the new year!

Tracy said...

So glad you had a wonderful christmas and looking forward to seeing your new look blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Kort og Søm said...

Godt nytt år!
Klem :O)

daisydilly (vicki) said...

Happy New Year to you and your family-the days are ticking down!!

Looking forward to seeing your new blog and all your wonderful creations. Your work is always so beautiful so I can't wait.

Ageeth Holster said...

Hi Inger, nice to hear from you! that your christmas was great.
I wish you a good and healthy 2011 for you and your family. I look forward to hear and see more of you soon. Bye bye Inger, Hugs Ageeth x

Linda said...

I wish you a good, healthy and creative 2011
hugs Linda

Jackie said...

Happy New Year to you and your family Inger.
What a beautiful rose that is on your greeting :o)
Jackie xx

Marjanne said...

Hello Inger, nice to hear you had a great christmas with your familly. I hope you will have a good newyear and I am looking formard to see the changes on your blog!

Anneke klerks said...

hallo Inger

Happy new jear to you and your familie

liefs Anneke

Trudy said...

Hoi Inger
Happy New Year to you and your family .
Hugs Trudy

Kotofeya said...

Happy New Year, Inger!
We have Russian Chrisymas on 7th of January, but N.Year is the mosr important holiday for us ))

Best wishes to you and your family!!

Kate

Lena B E said...

♥ Gott Nytt År min vän! ♥
Hoppas du får ett gott slut och en fin början på det nya året.
Jag hoppas också att du får ett riktigt bra scrapår nästa år! ;)
♥ Kramar från Lena

Shelly said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the changes in your blog, Inger. Happy New Year!!!

lk46 said...

hej min vän!
Ska bli så kul att se vad du hittar på i din nya blogg!
Vill önska dig Ett Riktigt Gott Nytt År med många framgångar!
Kram Lene

alina said...

Happy New Year, Inger!
Hugs, Alina

Tineke's hobby said...

jeg onsker dig en rigtig godt nytar
Venlig hilsen Tineke

Saskia said...

Happy 2011!!

Saskia :)

Anneke said...

a happy new year inger with all the good things in life.
hugs from ann

pinky said...

Happy New Year to you Inger, hope its a great year for you, especially in your images:)

Sandi said...

This is the first time visiting your blog. I feel like I have been floating through a bit of heaven here. Please keep blogging.
Happy New Year,
Sandi