Sunday, May 4, 2014

Wedding Card Season . .

Hello sweet blog readers :)
Hope you are all having a nice sunday!
Thank you so much for your kind comments on my previous post ♥ 
Hope to be able to pop over and visit you all very soon.
It's still VERY quiet in my blog due to my shoulder problems,
which is caused by my connective tissue disease.
However I'm glad to tell you that I'm starting
to feel a little better now . . yay . . :))
and hopefully I'm back to crafting maybe next week :-)
 
Since the upcoming season is the BIG season for weddings,
I would like to share with you some more wedding cards
in my blog - so stay tuned ;-)
♥ 
Just look at this beautiful and inspiring
VINTAGE BRIDE
♥ 
♥ 
Please note:
This image was found on Pinterest.
I don't know whether this image is protected by copyright or not.
 
See you asap with a new wedding card :)
Have a lovely week everyone!
♥ Hugs, Inger


8 comments:

Stempelhexe said...

Woow das ist aber auch ein wunderschönes Bild.
Ich wünsche Dir Gute Besserung.

LG
Ulla

Maryann Laursen said...

WOUW this is such a gorgeous image Inger. I could sure have used that recently, when I had to make a handful of weddingcards here. But it´s saved for another time that´s for sure.
Sooo great news to hear, that you´ll soon be back to crafting, and I´ll look forward to see some of your wonderful work here afain, but ofcause the most important is for you to feel good again very soon hopefully.

Thea said...

Glad to hear from you Inger and with such a beautiful image. I am looking forward to see a beautiful creation from you.

Hugs The

KFE Design said...

Det er utrolig dejligt at høre, at det går bedre og at vi snart kan se frem til igen at blive inspireret af dine kreationer. Det er også en virkelig smuk brud, som du har fundet til os. Pas nu godt på dig selv.

Patty O'Malley said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been well, Inger. I hope that you will soon be feeling much better and able to do the things you love again.

Anneke said...

hello Inger.
it is good to hear from you and that it is a little bit better with you.
i know this image and she is beautiful for a weddingcard.
have a nice week and hugs to you.
Ann

Jackie said...

Good to "see" you Inger, as a sufferer of constant shoulder pain myself I hope that your soon clears up :o)
Hugs, Jackie xx

Dorthe said...

God bedring med skulderen. Jeg glæder mig til at se dine smukke kreationer når du igen er klar til at scrappe.
Sikke et smukt billede.
Knus Dorthe.