Monday, October 7, 2013

Free Digital stamp - Christmas Girl

Hello and happy new week!
Hope you all had a nice weekend.
Today I have designed a new freebie for you to download.
Hope you'll like this little christmas girl :)
Please read the rules for using my freebies:
 
RULES FOR USING MY FREEBIES:
You may use this freebie for a few personal projects.
If you use them in your blog,
I'll appreciate if you credit my work with a link to my site.
This image may not be sold or distributet in any way.
Thanks.
Clikc on the image to download in high resolution 300 dpi.
 
Have a lovely week and happy crafting!
♥ Hugs, Inger
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS :)

17 comments:

Lyudmila Kruchinina said...

Love this stamp! Soooooo cute girl :)

Anneke said...

dear Inger.
what a gorgeous digi stamp and thank you for sharing with us.
hugs to you my friend.
Ann

-Aneta- said...

She is so sweet :) Thank you for sharing Inger and have a nice evening !xoxo Aneta

Kari said...

For et herlig motiv,Inger!!
Takk for at du deler! Det blir nok et julekort eller to med denne søte frøkna!
KLem,Kari :)

pattyo said...

She's so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Chrissy said...

Thank you so much Inger, she is adorable...

luv CHRISSYxx

Marina said...

She's so cute! Thank you very much!

Hugs,
Marina

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot said...

Thank you for this lovely girl.
Hugs Miranda

Joanna said...

Beautiful little girl :) Thank you for sharing.

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for this lovely wintergirl!!

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

She's so cute! Thank you for sharing.
Helena

Maryann Laursen said...

Oh my goodness, she is so cute Inger, thank you soooo very much. You are sooo generous to share her here with us, and I really apreciate that very much. I can see, that I´ve missed a couple of entries here, so I´ve just been reading back and seen your stunning creations, and then I can see, that I can finally get your gorgeous christmaspaper right here, so I better gt on and find out, how that works here right away as that is something, I´ve been waiting for qquite a while he he he. Thanks soo much for that too dear friend.
have a wonderful day and lots of fun I hope.

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!

Margrit said...

She´s sooooooooo cute. Thank you so much. ♥

Margrit

Carina said...

Tack,Inger för den söta freebien!

Dorthe said...

Sikke en sød lille pige du har designet.
Hvor sødt af dig du deler.
Håber du har det godt :)

Knus Dorthe

lk46 said...

Tack söde Inger så fin den är!!!! Hoppas allt är bra med dig?! jag är så dålig på att blogga så jag skäms! Ha en underbar helg!
Kram lene